Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One Last Hurrah


HURRAH!

... Sorry, just had to do it.

Sooo, some of you may have noticed that I didn't recap last week's episode of Revolution. I fully meant to -- in fact, I was obnoxiously typing notes the whole time -- but then I sat down and read them and fell asleep. Seriously, last week was lame. I was going to write about this week's episode, but then I made a sandwich. You can see where this is going. Sorry if you were hanging on to the edge of your iPad; something about Charlie's bugeyed yoda face just won't let me concentrate.

In other news, the Write-a-Thon is drawing to a close this week. So far I've given one person advice about pants, mailed two honest-to-god letters, ranted about online dating, posted a picture of a platypus, and gotten interviewed by 826 Boston (you have to scroll down the page a bit for my colorful commentary). I'd say it's been a pretty good run!

If you're dying to read the sequel to Top 10 Reasons I Will Not Return Your Message on Match.com,  you're gonna have to scramble; raising $150 for 826 Boston was supposed to be my encouragement for delving deep into my relationship psyche, and I'm fairly off-target at the moment. 


Should you feel the urge to reach into your wallet, just know that the children of Roxbury, Mass and I are extremely grateful for your generosity, and that I may or may not feel the urge to make out with you. Unless you're my parents/close relatives. That would be gross.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on people! She's ranked 32. She deserves better than that.

    Bonus: If you are a lady and are uncomfortable that Juliana may have the urge to make out with you, I will make out with you in her stead.

    ReplyDelete